Perfect Peaver Project Guitar

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Perfect Peaver Project Guitar

Postby alexjones » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey Guys,
Just thought I would post this here since there was some talk about doing a "Peaver" guitar about a month ago. I'm trying to avoid the ebay fees! It's a great guitar - I just play the Gretsches more. I got this guitar from a good friend of mine who is a Chet nut. He got rid of the T60's horrible neck and put on a Warmoth replacement. The neck has 1 3/4" nut that is finished with oil and it has an ebony board. It's a great neck, I almost don't want to get rid of it. He also replaced the pickguard - looks really nice. Also that is felt on the pickguard to avoid thumbpick and nail noise. You can remove it. So if you want to recreate the Peaver guitar - this would be a perfect match because of the "fingerpickers" neck. I am selling for 500 + shipping if you pay by money order/check or 525 + shipping if you pay by paypal. The guitar does not have the original case - but a epi chet atkins case fits it rather nicely. Let me know if you have any questions - alex808@nmsu.edu or through the board. Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG
alexjones

Return to Guitars and Equipment