Need help with BIAB w/error on drum kit

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Need help with BIAB w/error on drum kit

Postby Larry Lenhart » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

I have used BIAB for 25 years and never had a problem,,,but....I got one now. Everytime I try to play anything I get 4 error messages: 1. There is no note assigned to your snare drum....2. there is no note assigned to your open high hat
3. there is no note assigned to your closed high hat 4. there is no note assigned to your bass drum
I dont know how to assign a note to any of those and dont know what that means.
I searched the internet and saw where others have had this problem, but really didnt find a solution. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you solve it. I tried reloading real drums and rebooted but still same error messages. ....and no drums are playing. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Larry Lenhart

Re: Need help with BIAB w/error on drum kit

Postby Terry Tolley » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 am

Take a look at Options, Preferences, Drum Kit. The MIDI assignments are there. You must have a valid assignment listed.

I got this data off of a forum http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/showflat. ... ber=290638 so you could go there to get more help if you need it.

Good luck.
Terry Tolley

Re: Need help with BIAB w/error on drum kit

Postby Larry Lenhart » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks !! That did the trick ! Somehow mine got all set to zeroes, but i got the correct numbers from a fellow biab user..thanks so much for your help. Interesting you live in Buckeye,,,I have a place in Mesa that I will be living in from Sept 20th thru thanksgiving time....perhaps we can get together.d...have we commicated before....seems like Gary Smith told me you are a super chet picker !!! Thanks again !!
Larry Lenhart

Return to Guitars and Equipment