Tru-Arc Bridge

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Tru-Arc Bridge

Postby Tom Workman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:42 pm

I received my brass Tru-Arc bridge from Tim Harman this past week and installed it on my Nashville Classic over the weekend. Just wanted to express my satisfaction and offer up my endorsement. It allowed me to lower my action substantially which improved intonnation up the neck as a result and suffice it to say this guitar sounds great and is (especially now) a dream to play. Thanks, Tom W.
Tom Workman

Re: Tru-Arc Bridge

Postby thenorm » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm

http://www.truarcbridgeworks.com/

Is thee site for those bridges.

I have had a brass one on my old Gent for several months now. Noticably improved the sustain...
thenorm

Re: Tru-Arc Bridge

Postby gmoseley » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 pm

I am having Tim make me a custom spaced bridge,,,,probably 2 5/32" total width for all 6 strings. This is for a new 6120TM I just bought, it has plenty of room on the fretboard for a little wider spacing without getting too close to the fret edges. (luckily, the neck was a hair wider than the standard 1 11/16" for this model guitar). Having the wider than normal string spacing will give my right hand considerable more freedom (which I like). Tim will do this custom work on any of his bridges, and I feel that the small additional charge is well worth it. . . . .I use 2 3/16" spacing on my NC (of course that neck at the nut is 1 3/4" and tapered accordingly) I really like the Tru-Arc bridges for both tone and playing ease.
Gayle Moseley
gmoseley

Return to Guitars and Equipment