Gretsch CGP with Cowboy Case For Sale.

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Gretsch CGP with Cowboy Case For Sale.

Postby guitarchuck » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking about selling my Gretsch Chet Atkins G6120-CGP. It's from the first batch and has a 2007 serial number. It comes with the cream colored, leather trimmed cowboy case that I special ordered with it.
Last edited by guitarchuck on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guitarchuck

Re: Gretsch CGP with Cowboy Case For Sale.

Postby guitarchuck » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know, if I sold my CGP, won't be Gretsch-less for too long. I have my eye on a new Gretsch Hall of Fame Country Gentleman. :D For those of you that know me, you know I've kept this CGP longer than I have most of my guitars. It's been 3 years now since I've traded my main guitar! Wow, almost a record for me in recent times. I really like this CGP, but that new Hall of Fame CG has caught my eye now. So if anyone has been looking to buy a CGP, contact me before I list it on Ebay. I would love to keep it, but I can't afford both guitars.
guitarchuck

Postby albertgen » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi Chuck, sounds cool to me. Just wanted to say you got an amazing tone with your CGP and Standel amp. The new Country Gent ought to sound pretty good too, Can't wait to hear you demo it for us. Al
albertgen

Postby guitarchuck » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm

The guitar sold.

Thanks for the compliments Al. I'll try to post some more videos when I get the G6122-HOF Country Gentleman!
guitarchuck

Return to Guitars and Equipment