Gretsch 5120 w/case and 6120 pups $650 -at CAAS

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Gretsch 5120 w/case and 6120 pups $650 -at CAAS

Postby Larry Lenhart » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I bought this orange guitar about 3 years ago new and got a Gretsch case with it. I also had a 6120 that I upgraded with TV Jones pickups and had the original ones put in this guitar. I had this guitar professionally set up in Phoenix, Az and it plays and sounds great (the setup alone was a $75 value). I have the original 5120 pups that will be included. This guitar is in EC and I am selling it because I want to partially finance a new banjo. I am bringing it CAAS also if anyone is interested. I am trying to price this fairly based on what I have seen on ebay, etc. I figure with the Gretsch case ($100), the 6120 gold plated pickups and the set up, I think it is a fair price. If you guys think this is too much to ask for it, then let me know....just want to be fair to you and me.
Larry Lenhart

Re: Gretsch 5120 w/case and 6120 pups $650 -at CAAS

Postby Larry Lenhart » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

I cant find those original pickups...somewhere in my lack of organization, i have misplaced them, but I wouldnt think that would be a deal breaker for anyone....dont know why you would want to go back to them...the 6120 pickups sound great. But to make up for it, I do have a flat gold arm for the bigsby that i could throw in...it should fit....it has never been used and still in the original plastic bag. Thanks for looking.
Larry Lenhart

Return to Guitars and Equipment