Jerry Reed Collection- last weekend to preorder

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Jerry Reed Collection- last weekend to preorder

Postby craigdobbins » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:40 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone that this is the last weekend to pre-order The Jerry Reed Collection 20th Anniversary Edition book and get the Reed Licks from LOTW download free.

http://www.craigdobbins.com/jerry-reed-collection.html

Includes: Baby's Coming Home; Blues Land; Hellacious; Honkin'; Lottie; My Gypsy Heart; My Priscilla; Reed's Rag; Sassy; The Claw.

In notation and tab, with performance tips, background notes, and chord diagrams. In-depth interview with Jerry Reed by Acoustic Guitar magazine contributor Jim Ohlschmidt, photos, and discography. 20th Anniversary Edition also includes Jerry Reed: Pickin' Track by Track and Licks from Pickin' (from Mister Guitar), corrections to Sassy, new photos, and notes from Jerry's daughters. Each copy will be individually signed and numbered.

• "Craig, I'm flattered that you consider my compositions worthy enough to go in your publications. I'm really grateful for that, and if you don't get this quote right, I'm gonna break both your thumbs!"
- Jerry Reed

Thanks,

Craig
http://www.craigdobbins.com
craigdobbins

Re: Jerry Reed Collection- last weekend to preorder

Postby DagerRande » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:08 pm

Craig, I have your original Jerry Reed book that came years back with a cassette tape. I just ordered this new updated anniversary package. I want to be supportive, not to mention current! :D
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Re: Jerry Reed Collection- last weekend to preorder

Postby craigdobbins » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks Rande! Just to be clear, the book/cassette package you have would be The Guitar Style of Jerry Reed (Hal Leonard, 1994). The book you ordered is the 20th anniversary edition of my second Reed book, The Jerry Reed Collection. You can compare the two titles and tune lists on my website.

Just wanted to be sure you knew what you were getting. ;)

Thanks,

Craig
craigdobbins

Return to Announcement and News