Dave Pomeroy's benefit concert for the homeless in Nashville

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Dave Pomeroy's benefit concert for the homeless in Nashville

Postby Tony Enamel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi everybody,

Dave Pomeroy just announced his annual benefit concert for the homeless in Nashville - including people like Emmylou Harris and Buddy Miller this time!

Here's what Dave said:
"I am pleased to announce the 11th Annual Nashville Unlimited Christmas benefit concert for Room In the Inn will be Wed., Dec 15th, 7 pm at Christ Church Cathedral, 900 Broadway, Nashville. $20 suggested minimum donation. Lineup as of know includes, Emmylou Harris, Buddy Miller, Three Ring Circle, Duffy Jackson Big Band, Music City Baroque, Nashville Mandolin Ensemble, Vinnie Vidivici, with more to come..."

Cheers,

Ingo
If it ain't got the groove, the bodies won't move.
Tony Enamel

Re: Dave Pomeroy's benefit concert for the homeless in Nashv

Postby David Elliott » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Dave Pomeroy just announced his annual benefit concert for the homeless in Nashville - including people like Emmylou Harris and Buddy Miller

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that Emmylou and Buddy have fallen onto bad times! :mrgreen:

(Sorry...couldn't resist that!) :) ;)

David
David Elliott

Re: Dave Pomeroy's benefit concert for the homeless in Nashv

Postby Tony Enamel » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 am

David Elliott wrote:
Dave Pomeroy just announced his annual benefit concert for the homeless in Nashville - including people like Emmylou Harris and Buddy Miller

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that Emmylou and Buddy have fallen onto bad times! :mrgreen:

(Sorry...couldn't resist that!) :) ;)

David

David, I justed laughed myself to ... No, I won't say that, it'll only trigger off new jokes ...

Thanks!

Ingo ;-) ;-)
If it ain't got the groove, the bodies won't move.
Tony Enamel

Return to Announcement and News