On the Board Index under Favorite Links....

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

On the Board Index under Favorite Links....

Postby Pam E » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 pm

there is a link to a live pickin room....we would love to have some pickers to come and share some tunes old, new or original...it's a fun room for listening and chatting and sharing comments when pickers play their tunes....I know folks are busy but maybe you could stop by once in a while or weekly or even every evening...just a reminder that we are still there and enjoying what we have there, which is a great online room to play guitar pickin live and enjoy the company of others from all over at the same time...come on by, we'd love to have you!

Pam E
Pam E

Re: On the Board Index under Favorite Links....

Postby DagerRande » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks, Pam. I played there one time in 2007 using someone else's setup. If I can work things out to be able to do it with my own, I sure will. I just got a nice slightly used iMac that may make a difference. My computers prior to that have always had issues. Thanks for reaching out.
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Re: On the Board Index under Favorite Links....

Postby Richard Hudson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Pam. I have had a couple of computer blow ups myself, but I could at least come in and listen sometime. Seems life gets in the way with doing things anymore.
Richard Hudson

Return to Announcement and News