Knowles internet telecast.

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Knowles internet telecast.

Postby John Knowles » Mon May 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Guys, I'm doing an internet telecast with Steve Krenz Tuesday evening, May 14, at 7:00 CST. If you miss it, Steve keeps an archive of previous shows including Bresh, Bill Piburn, Phil Keaggy, etc. Check it out. Here's the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/gibson-learn-and-master-live-lessons

If you log in, you can submit questions and be eligible for drawings.

John
John Knowles

Re: Knowles internet telecast.

Postby keener » Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Cool, Dr. J.

I look forward to it!

Bruce
keener

Postby smokymtguitar09 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:02 pm

John,
That was enjoyable, informative, and I watched although my internet connection caused it to breakup along the way. I learned some more about fingerstyle playing, which is always welcome. I always enjoy hearing your 'mellow' way of playing guitar. I also learned that we are the same age, so here's to you John!!
Thanks,
Ronnie Evans
Ronnie Evans
smokymtguitar09

Postby John Knowles » Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Thanks, guys. If anyone missed the live show, they can catch the replay at the link above. John
John Knowles

Postby ajbremer » Thu May 16, 2013 7:07 pm

That's great!

I started to watch it but only got to around the 7 minute mark, I had a very slow internet connection at the time. I'm excited to watch the rest of it tonight.

I so thankful that John takes time out and travels to do these things so that we all can pick up little (and big) tidbits of instruction to help our playing.
ajbremer

Postby ajbremer » Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey, those Steve Krenz sessions are very informative and really good too!

I was watching the John Knowles one and was so excited to hear all of what was being said. Well, my internet streaming connection at ustream.tv was super slow so I went to search for Steve's interview with John on youtube because I can set youtube videos at a lower rate and therefore get a better and faster connection. I couldn't find the interview with John on youtube but I ran across Steve's interview with Bill Piburn and wow, what a player!

I've heard of Bill many times before but never really saw him in a video playing. Steve's interview with Bill is also one that you don't want to miss.

Before I give you the link I would like to say that Bill plays a tune that he arranged called, "Only My Heart" at around the 39:32 minute mark and ... wow! I really like the tune and wonder if anyone knows where I can find the instruction/music to Bill's "Only My Heart".

By the way, Bill's site is www.fingerstyle360.com

Here's the link to Steve's interview with Bill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zis9QfIuN60
ajbremer

Postby John Knowles » Fri May 17, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm watching Steve Krenz's interview with Bill Piburn and loving it. John
John Knowles

Postby John Knowles » Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

And I found a YouTube link to the interview that Steve did with me. John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90Q8_pxb2I&list=UUob1zLehHlCFJZ1GWlHQALQ&index=1
John Knowles

Postby ajbremer » Fri May 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you John sir! I guess I know what I'll be doing when I get off work tonight.
ajbremer

Return to Announcement and News