Chet Atkins Tutorial Videos

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Chet Atkins Tutorial Videos

Postby whyteman87 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey Guys!

I'm really excited to have registered here.

I do have an agenda for joining- other than owning a few Gretsches and being a huge Chet fan...

I'm a competent player and teacher and have recently felt the desire to share my learnings and appreciation for Chet's style. I'm 23 but began learning Chet's stuff when I was 13, so I am very familiar and comfortable learning and teaching his tunes.

So I hope to be of assistance to alot of people who would like to learn this fantastic style, and help keep this style alive amongst younger generations of pickers!

Here is my first video, and I intend to put up more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiyKRKdJCRA

Thanks

Adrian Whyte
whyteman87

Re: Chet Atkins Tutorial Videos

Postby stambi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:21 am

It's great.put some more
Boris Stambuk
stambi

Postby tyguy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 pm

whyteman87 wrote:Hey Guys!

I'm really excited to have registered here.

I do have an agenda for joining- other than owning a few Gretsches and being a huge Chet fan...

I'm a competent player and teacher and have recently felt the desire to share my learnings and appreciation for Chet's style. I'm 23 but began learning Chet's stuff when I was 13, so I am very familiar and comfortable learning and teaching his tunes.

On the A to Bb bass don't let up the thumb on the hard part.It's gotta happen all the time even on the stretches.You get a break on the bridge and it seems like heaven(so easy)after playing that bass.Played correctly this is a very physical tune. The best, Ty M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiyKRKdJCRA

Thanks

Adrian Whyte
tyguy

Postby RonBloor » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 am

That's great Adrian.. Thanks.. Welcome to Chetboard. What are they feeding you young guys in Oz!!! It must be packed with guitar vitamins, whatever they might be... :)
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Return to Announcement and News