Chetpickers in Oklahoma...

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Chetpickers in Oklahoma...

Postby ajbremer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 am

Monday Morning - 2/18/2013

Six or seven years ago I had a chetpickers club going here in Oklahoma. People came from all around, even out of state, to get together and play, learn, and talk about Chet music. I had a website that supported it called chetpickers and everything. Well, due to time constraints, my job at the time, and a few other reasons, I had to let it all go. Now I've decided to start it back up again.

I was able to get the website back and it's now up and running at: http://www.chetpickers.com

I'll be finding a place to have our first meeting and I'll also be lining up a special guest player. If your interested, want to help, or just want to come listen then get in touch with me and keep checking out the website.

I can't play a bunch of Chet tunes by memory like many of you can, I also need a lot of work on my finger style, but I know one thing - I love trying! If you love 'trying', being around people who love Chet and his style, and are around the mid-eastern part of Oklahoma then please come and visit. Thanks!
ajbremer

Re: Chetpickers in Oklahoma...

Postby Richard Hudson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Cool! Good luck, Allan.
Richard Hudson

Return to Announcement and News