Issue #80 of Mister Guitar , Journal of the CAAS

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Issue #80 of Mister Guitar , Journal of the CAAS

Postby markp » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

Hi Everybody,

Mister Guitar Issue 80, which was supposed to be out in October, was delayed as happens sometimes despite everyone's best efforts. We are now in the process of getting it completed and it will be mailed before Christmas. I am excited about this one -- It has a full 2012 convention article with pictures, nice new tabs and a column by Craig Dobbins, and a great new article on Homer & Jethro's work with Chet through the years as musicians.

If your membership needs renewing (look at the expiration issue number on the mailing label of your last issue) then please send your renewal now so you won't miss an issue. You can even email me at gmpjr1@aol.com if you find that you will be renewing in order to get this issue. I will be sending out reminder cards in a few days and your email would stop the need for the postcard. Thanks to all of you for your continuing memberships! Mark Pritcher, president of the CAAS ; 2013 convention July 10-14
markp

Re: Issue #80 of Mister Guitar , Journal of the CAAS

Postby Greg Butler » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks for this update, Mark. You always do a great job with "Mister Guitar" and make us look forward to each issue.
Merry Christmas!
Greg Butler

Postby Larry Marchino » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Just wondering has anyone received issue 80 yet? Just following up. Sure don't want to miss getting it. Thanks.
Larry Marchino

Postby Larry Marchino » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

FYI: Just brought in issue #80 from the mail box!
Larry Marchino

Postby RonBloor » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Is there any chance that issue 80 has the registration form for CAAS 2013 in it?? Thanks.
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby John Trahan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Just got mine today and read it cover to cover. Since 2012 was my first time to be able to actually attend CAAS I particularly enjoyed the photos from that and the CMHOF concert. The H&J article was great, especially appreciated the side bars from Merle and Jethro's son, Johnny. Thanks, Mark!

John Trahan
John Trahan

Return to Announcement and News