Steve Wariner at Schermerhorn Symphony Center

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Steve Wariner at Schermerhorn Symphony Center

Postby Tompicks » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 am

Steve's wife Caryn asked me if I would post this for folks who may be close enough to Nashville to enjoy this show.

An Intimate Evening with Steve Wariner
Featuring a Tribute to Chet Atkins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday April 5, 2012. 7:00 p.m.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center

Friday April 6, 2012. 8:00 p.m.

Saturday April 7, 2012. 8:00 p.m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nashville Symphony
Albert-George Schram, conductor
Steve Wariner, guitar
Country music can thank the legendary guitarist and producer Chet Atkins for creating the incomparable “Nashville Sound,” and Steve Wariner can thank him for 25 years of close friendship, inspiration and fatherly advice. An incredible guitarist in his own right, Wariner recently released a loving homage to the late Country Music Hall of Famer. For this special evening of songs and stories, he’ll show off some fretboard fireworks, share fond remembrances of his friend and sing some of his own hits, including “Holes in the Floor of Heaven.”
Tom Redmond
Tompicks

Re: Steve Wariner at Schermerhorn Symphony Center

Postby Greg Butler » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:15 pm

What is the address of this symphony center that will host the concert? We may be passing through Nashville on one of these days and I'd like to hear Steve.
Greg Butler

Postby phaskins » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:18 pm

I have 3 tickets to the Saturday, April 7 show. We cannot go and I will let those tickets go for HALF PRICE. That's $52 per ticket. If you want these send me an e-mail and we'll turn them loose cheap.

Phil
phaskins

Postby GaryL » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I wish I could attend. I'm sure it's going to be great. If anyone on the Chetboard goes, I'd like to hear about it.
Thanks,
GaryL
GaryL

Postby Terry Tolley » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

If anyone can go - you definitely SHOULD go. Steve is a wonderful singer - a wonderful guitarist and a wonderful song writer and a wonderful entertainer. I have seen him twice in person, and I would do it again!
Terry Tolley

Return to Announcement and News