Thank you to all my Chetboard friends!

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Thank you to all my Chetboard friends!

Postby John McClellan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 am

Dear Chetboard Friends,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the overwhelming positive feedback from this past year's release of my new DVD series, "Chet Atkins in Three Dimensions - The Music." From just this past week along, I have heard from friends in the U.K, Japan, Italy and Germany about their enthusiasm for the series. My goal is and has always been to represent Chet's artistry with the deepest respect and integrity. All I ever hoped, was to share with all of you what Chet's music has given me...profound happiness. For this, I am humbled and grateful.

I have plenty of bundles avaliable of all DVDs in the series (6 DVDs total), please order soon as inventory is low.

http://www.chetatkinssolosessions.com

I am busy designing the cover art for Jorge Morel's new DVD (to be ready in April, hopefully) and hope to put the final touches on Bill Piburn's new DVD on harmonic concepts for the guitar (deep stuff indeed!). Bill recorded an absolutely gorgeous new take on his tune, "Only My Heart."

Lastly, I just finished recording a new CD of original guitar pieces by friend and fellow guitarist, Eric Frederickson.The pieces are beautiful and very assessable. There will be a book with notation and TAB. I will have all these products at CAAS if I am still sucking in air in July.

The Tribute CD to Chet is almost ready, I just recieved the last track with my performance with Janis Ian, Kevin Eubanks (Jay Leno's bandleader all those years), Kevin recorded his solo in LA last month. The CD features the who's who of Chet's friends...hope to raise much money for Chet's Charitable Trust with this project. Look for it at CAAS.

To quote the Man, "If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture!"

Sincerely,
John
John McClellan

Return to Announcement and News