Question for fellow Chetboarders

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Re: Question for fellow Chetboarders

Postby Wayne Canning » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

John:
Sounds like another interesting project from you. I would certainly be inclined to add this to your other informative works (got em all). Happy New Year.

Thanks, Take Care, Wayne
Wayne Canning

Postby Joey Bowie » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:56 pm

I'd be interested in it John. I started learning guitar back in 1958, I'm still a neophyte and I know what it's like to be on a plateau.
Joey
Joey Alves
Joey Bowie

Postby Terry Tolley » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I've been on a plateau for a few years now.....50 or so.....not that I'm a slow learner! Seriously, I think we all know about that in our playing, unless one is like some of these phenominal players around, and our Mr. McClellan is one of these! Other include, but are not limited to Richard Smith, Joe Robinson, Craig Dobbins, Ben Hall, Muriel Anderson, Tommy Emmanuel, and so many more that are many magnitudes better than I will ever be.

John, count me in with those in the affirmative on a project to make better use of my practice time. Lord knows I waste a lot of mine and could use some guidance. Maybe I could learn to play scales well enough that I can just "throw one in" like Chet could do at the drop of a hat. I know....I keep dreaming..... :lol:
Terry Tolley

Postby Simon W » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Absolutely' I would love to own that! Simon
Simon W

Previous

Return to Announcement and News