Paul Yandell and Jerry Reed books

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Paul Yandell and Jerry Reed books

Postby craigdobbins » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Just a couple of quick news items:

1. The Paul Yandell Collection book/CD set is on sale now for a very low price of only $14.95 for a very limited time.

2. We're dipping into the last box of The Jerry Reed Collection books. When these are gone, they're gone!

Check it out at http://www.craigdobbins.com

Whether you've been putting off getting a copy, or need a spare, or one for a friend, it's a great time to get these titles- but hurry!

Craig
craigdobbins

Re: Paul Yandell and Jerry Reed books

Postby thumbslinger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

I just got this email..already having these books, I looked around and ended up buying the pdf/mp3 for the intro to Georgia....people, if you want to finally get the down-low on this, the right chords and positions...this little buy for under $5 is fantastic!

Maybe because I've finally been playing long enough or maybe it's because the way the music/tab and mp3 go together w/Craigs comments but I got most of this down (not memorized but reading along) in about 10 minutes. I'm just happy as a Ray Butts pick-up!

http://www.craigdobbins.com/downloads-lessons.html
thumbslinger

Postby GaryL » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:49 am

I own these two books too. Excellent work by Craig.
GaryL
GaryL

Postby craigdobbins » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks guys. We've received quite a few orders in the last couple of days, and I've recognized some names from the Chetboard, so thanks to all of you as well. We'll begin mailing the books and book/CD sets this week.

Again, we're into the last box of Jerry Reed Collection books.

Thanks,

Craig

http://www.craigdobbins.com
craigdobbins

Postby craigdobbins » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 pm

That last box of Reed books is only about half full (or half empty, if you prefer) now- they're going pretty quickly. Getting another batch ready to ship today.
craigdobbins

Postby George Beasley » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Craig

Am I doing something wrong, or do these books checkout through two separate websites?
Thanks,
George
George Beasley

Postby craigdobbins » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi George-

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Sorry for the confusion. The Jerry Reed Collection is checked out through CCNow, our regular ecommerce provider. The Paul Yandell Collection is a limited time special price, so we routed it through through PayPal, rather than going through the hassle of changing the price on CCNow. Both sales are through our website, though, just different checkouts.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Craig
craigdobbins

Postby craigdobbins » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Thanks again to everyone who ordered Yandell and Reed books during the special sale.

We have less than 50 copies of The Jerry Reed Collection left as of today, so if you want a copy before it goes out of print, order soon!

The Paul Yandell Collection is back at the regular price, but The Best of Acoustic Guitar Workshop set is on sale for just over half price at $12.95. It includes 13 great tunes by Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed, Paul Yandell, Steve Wariner, Tommy Emmanuel, Richard Smith, and more, and comes with an enhanced CD.

Check it out at http://www.craigdobbins.com

Thanks!

Craig
craigdobbins

Return to Announcement and News