Texas Fingerstyle Guitar Association meeting

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Texas Fingerstyle Guitar Association meeting

Postby RonHaft » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 am

Hi all, if you are near Mineola TX today and tomorrow we are having a special meeting/fund raiser to benefit the family of our friend Bruce Ramsey who passed away on Oct 14. We'll meet today from 3PM -7PM (and probably later), and Saturday from 9AM until 4PM at the Broad Street Church of Christ, 400 W Broad St, Mineola TX. On Saturday from 1-3PM we have a tribute concert scheduled with several of Bruce's good friends performing. It's also Music on the Street weekend in Mineola so there will be lots of music around town!

If you can't attend but want to help you can donate at http://texasfingerstyleguitarworkshops. ... amsey.aspx
RonHaft

Re: Texas Fingerstyle Guitar Association meeting

Postby RonHaft » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Many thanx to all who supported our fund raising to honor Bruce Ramsey. We had a great tribute concert on Saturday. The Hubbard Family, Richard Hudson, Larry Kent and Glenn Burgin did a fine job! I've been posting video clips on the TFGA Facebook group page. I think I'm over half finished, I hope.
RonHaft

Postby RonBloor » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 am

Thank you for your efforts Ron.. Those videos are very good. It goes without saying that Glenn, Richard and Larry are world class and did a great job.. Oh the guy taking the videos did a pretty good job too... LOL..
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby RonHaft » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanx Ron, but of course I don't post any clips where I forgot to press the record button, tripped over the tripod, had my thumb on the lens, passed gas during at an awkward moment,... etc! :lol:
RonHaft

Return to Announcement and News