Pat Kirtley Christmas CD

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Pat Kirtley Christmas CD

Postby Jmas1026 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Hello all! I attended CAAS for the first time this year. I loved it. So good to be surrounded by people who love fingerstyle guitar as much as I do. I was so impressed by all the playing, but I really took a liking to Pat Kirtley's music. He mentioned something about a Christmas CD coming out and I can't find any information on it. I thought he said the CD would be out about now, but maybe I did not hear right. Hope someone knows something to help me out! Thanks!
-JM
Jmas1026

Re: Pat Kirtley Christmas CD

Postby Pat Kirtley » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:24 pm

JM,

The new CD is called "December Smiles" and is now available. It is not yet available online, but can be ordered direct from the address below. Send personal check or m.o. (U.S. banks only) for $15 (free shipping), and we'll send it right out.

Thanks!
Pat Kirtley

order from:
Mainstring Records
6215 Boston Rd
Bardstown KY 40004

----------------------

"December Smiles" is Pat Kirtley's new Christmas collection featuring solo fingerstyle guitar arrangements of traditional, pop, and original Christmas tunes. Selections include: Jolly Old St Nicholas, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, December Smiles, Christmastime is Here, We Three Kings, Silver Bells, Carol of the Bells, What Child is this, and others.

ds cover - sm2.jpg
Pat Kirtley

Return to Announcement and News