ALEJANDO CERVANTES Crossover 1 Signature *New Lower Price*

Postby jazzman7 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:46 pm

This would make a great Chet style guitar! I have for sale one of the nicest Alejandro Cervantes Nylon String Crossover 1 Signature Series Guitars you'll ever see. It was made by Alejandro himself. I had this guitar made about a year ago and really never got the opportunity to play it (Trigger finger surgery). The guitar has a spruce top with a cocobolo back and sides. Solid woods of course. Lacquer finish. It has a 16 inch radiused elevated raised 12 fret to body ebony fretboard. It has a 50mm Spanish cedar neck with a 6cm bridge spacing. It also has a cocobolo arm rest and Gotoh tuners with ebony knobs. This guitar is brand new not a scratch or mark on her. Beautiful to look at, great action, and a great sound. Can be used for many styles of playing. Comes with a hard shell Humicase. Also comes from a non-smoking home and the guitar has always been kept in the optimum humidity level. Free shipping in the lower USA.
$3900 Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Emilprizefighter@hotmail.com

Not the best pictures - they were taken with my iphone.
A lot of time and consideration went into picking the right woods and specifications for this instrument. You won't be disappointed!
Attachments
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1437.JPG
IMG_1434.JPG
Last edited by jazzman7 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jazzman7

Re: ALEJANDO CERVANTES Crossover 1 Signature *New Lower Pric

Postby jazzman7 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Priced at $3700 for Christmas! Free Shipping!
jazzman7

Return to FOR SALE or TRADE