Looking for extended stay recommendation at CAAS

Post comments and add photos from CAAS 2010.

Looking for extended stay recommendation at CAAS

Postby Larry Lenhart » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:19 pm

I am wanting to stay a week at CAAS and would like some recommendations. You'd think I would know,,,I have gone to CAAS since 1993, but stay at different places and am wanting a place with a kitchenette ...the music city sheraton is a little out of my price range and last year I stayed at Extended Stay American, but really wasnt that pleased with it. Any recommendations of close by places would be appreciated...thanks in advance
Larry Lenhart

Re: Looking for extended stay recommendation at CAAS

Postby Tompicks » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I have not stayed at an extended stay hotel but sometimes wish I had, just to save some money on going out to eat. Once the convention starts it's hard to leave all the good playing at the Sheraton. I think Ken Goddard has told me he had a good experience at an extended stay place, I'll email him and ask if he has an experience he can share.
Tom Redmond
Tompicks

Postby Tompicks » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Ken emailed me back and has said he has stayed at both the Extrended Stay and the Homestead with success. Homestead is the newer one I believe, right down the hill from the Sheraton.
Tom Redmond
Tompicks

Postby Phil Owens » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 pm

We stayed at Homestead Suites our first CAAS; it was good. Just down the hill.

Have fun!

Phil
Phil Owens

Postby RonBloor » Sun May 01, 2011 9:37 am

Does the Homestead offer any kind of breakfast and do they charge for internet access?? I believe they wanted 5 bucks a day for internet!! That isn't much, but most places offer free access these days. As to breakfast, if you have a suite with some kitchen facilities then you can fix your own, but some of the single units may not have a kitchen.. I'm currently booked at the Alexis, but I'm always looking around.
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Return to CAAS 2010