OK . . . Where's Paul Yandell & Al Bagetta ? ? ?

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Re: OK . . . Where's Paul Yandell & Al Bagetta ? ? ?

Postby thenorm » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I've been on gretschpages for longer than the chetboard I think and, boy howdy, it was always a struggle getting used to the new format, whatever it was, that Tim Baxter ran. Everybody would complain but after a while it reallly became hard to remember what the old format was loke and even harder to remember what we complained about with the old format because each new upgrade always solved some problems

One of the things I learned in life was that, in most cases, the human memory is short. Change something and in about two weeks it will seem like it's been that way always...
thenorm

Postby Paul Yandell » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Well I only post when I see something to post about also I'm going through some health issues and most of the time I don't feel like posting, thanks paul
Paul Yandell

Postby Mike Nye » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Paul,

GOOD to hear from you, but sorry not under better circumstances. We ALL hope you begin feeling MUCH better soon.

Best wishes,
Mike
If BRUTE-FORCE isn't working, you're not using enough ! ! !
Mike Nye

Postby dgallent » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I really do not like the new Board and I am afraid we are not doing a good job to preserve the music and legend of Chet, Jerry and Merle here. Sometime new things are not better. I liked the old board much better..
dgallent

Postby Mike Nye » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

dgallent wrote:I really do not like the new Board and I am afraid we are not doing a good job to preserve the music and legend of Chet, Jerry and Merle here. Sometime new things are not better. I liked the old board much better..

Well then . . .

BE SURE to let everyone know when YOU have YOURS up 'n running ! ! !
Mike Nye

Postby Roger Pratt » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Mike why do you have to be such a wise-a$$? Don was just stating his opinion just as you do so frequently on here.
Roger Pratt

Postby Mike Nye » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Roger Pratt wrote:Mike why do you have to be such a wise-a$$? Don was just stating his opinion just as you do so frequently on here.

Ya know . . . You DON'T COMPLAIN about a FREE MEAL when YOU'RE BROKE & HUNGRY ! ! !

YOU , ME and ALL on this forum are DAMN FORTUNATE that the Atkins Estate provides US this venue on THEIR DIME ! ! !

I guess it's BETTER that YOU be pissed off, rather than those kind enough to provide what we have here being INSULTED with COMPLAINTS instead of a THANK YOU in return for their kindness ! ! !
Mike Nye

Postby BillB » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 am

Mike,
I'll have to agree with Roger. You seem to be going out of your way be sarcastic to others that don't seem to think exactly your way. I agree with some of what you're saying, but I don't remember you being this way towards other people in the past. Ease up a bit. There's enough tension in people's lives without having it here, too.

Bill B.
BillB

Postby Mike Nye » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am

BillB wrote:Mike,
I'll have to agree with Roger. You seem to be going out of your way be sarcastic to others that don't seem to think exactly your way. I agree with some of what you're saying, but I don't remember you being this way towards other people in the past. Ease up a bit. There's enough tension in people's lives without having it here, too.

Bill B.

First off. I'm NOT here to get in a pissin' contest with ANYONE, and what I think shouldn't matter at all to ANY of you, as YOU can agree with ANYONE you want.

If ANYONE needs to 'ease up,' it's THOSE habitually complaining about the board, so as NOT to paint the the members of this forum as a whole as UNGRATEFUL, because money's TIGHT these days, and I'm sure funds allocated for this web site, and its on-going management, could easily be used elsewhere within the Atkins Estate.
Mike Nye

Postby jay » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

Hey guys...I never saw a tug of war, when someone finally decides not to pick up the other end of the rope...
jay kantor
jay

PreviousNext

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins