Latest on Bill Patrick ??

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Latest on Bill Patrick ??

Postby lakepikr » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:24 am

HI all .... I have been wondering about the latest information on Bill Patrick's health issues.

The last I'd heard, he was to have some very serious surgery. I think that information came from Roger Pratt, but I'm not sure.
I'd watched Bill's YouTube videos for a long time, and it didn't take long for him to become one of my ""HEROES.""

I remember the first time I ever saw Bill, in person, was at CAAS.

I was just sitting over in the corner, by myself, ..... he came in the door, walked over and sat down on the bench beside me, and we talked for 45 minutes, just like he'd known me for years.

He stayed at CAAS for a few hours, and when he was ready to leave, came and found me, and told me goodbye, and he'd see me later.

One of several "remember for ever" experiences I've had there.

I hope he's well.

bill
lakepikr

Re: Latest on Bill Patrick ??

Postby Roger Pratt » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:59 pm

I'll attempt to give everyone an update on Bill Patrick I just talked to him today and he is in the hospital at the moment. The Drs. are running tests to determine what exactly is wrong with Bill. He is very ill and has been for some time now. He is just not getting better it seems. He can barely talk and has trouble walking. He asks for our prayers and he said to tell everyone that he loves us all and everything is in the Lords hands.
Roger Pratt

Postby Doug Working » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:09 pm

:(

Prayers going up.

Doug
Doug Working

Postby Larry Consley » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Roger, sorry to hear this about Bill. Bill is such a good guy and super picker. Prayers going up for him.

Larry
Larry Consley

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins