Memory Supplements and Guitar Memory

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Memory Supplements and Guitar Memory

Postby Doug Working » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 pm

I know this may seem a little off the wall, but I've tossed it around in my head for a long time, and was hoping to get some input.

In thinking about "guitar memory", or more specifically the ability, or hopefully the ENHANCED ability to learn and memorize pieces and add them to your repertoire and beynd that, to RETAIN them in long term memory more easily and wth not nearly so much sweat and struggle. Has anybody here ever done any research or had personsal experience in memory supplements? There are DOZENS of them on the market. I know sme of them are probably junk, but perhaps, just perhaps one or two may actually be efficacious and a real help in building and maintaining an ample repertoire on the instrument.

Any thoughts?

Doug
Doug Working

Re: Memory Supplements and Guitar Memory

Postby DagerRande » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:32 am

I believe in good nutrition. A lot of times the supplements are only compensating for a bad diet.
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Re: Memory Supplements and Guitar Memory

Postby Doug Working » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:22 pm

I agree. Problem is many of the fruits and vegetables we eat nowadays are mineral depleted due to overworked soil. So I am on a quest to find the best and most efficacious supplements. I work hard at it every single day. ALWAYS educating myself.

Doug
Doug Working

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins