M Nail Magic product report

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

M Nail Magic product report

Postby rhirvine » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 pm

So far and it's been a over a month, I'm quite pleased with the nail coating. It seems to work as advertised and as recommended by Rande Dager. Thanks for the tip. Not wanting to try different stores in town until I found it, I took the lazy man's way out and ordered it through Amazon. the product website is www.nailmagic.com. Normally I look to buy things I need in my town.
rhirvine

Re: M Nail Magic product report

Postby Steve Sanders » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:15 pm

I too have secured a bottle of M Magic Nail Hardener and Conditioner. So far it has been great!!! Like so many others I have tried lots and lots of nail stuff and I am a believer in the M Magic stuff!! I have "many" little bottles of other brands (no pink stuff) and still seemed to get broken nails. I have had a few what should have been "catastrophic" nail break incidents and survived to pick another day!! With other brands I managed to even break nails INSIDE thick leather gloves. I figured with cold weather coming on I would give'r a try and glad I did. I got mine at Sally Beauty Supply. Kind'a expensive at $8.00 before tax but in my opinion it was worth it. Shoot, if it's good for rhirvine and Rick Allred then it ought'a be good enough for ol' Teve! Try it out, you might just like it too!! Thanks, Steve
Steve Sanders

Postby Roger Pratt » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:18 am

I too got a bottle of M Magic and was impressed with it for a while, when one day I casually reached for the door handle on my truck and "Boom" 2 broken nails on my picking hand. Both broke quite deeply and I had to cut them off with clips. I am still using the M Magic but I am delaying my approval of it for a bit.
Roger Pratt

Postby Pickin Palmer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:56 am

What's become of me? A post on CHET and I'll give it a couple days until I "find time" to read it. Mention NAILS and I hop on it and read it like it's a piece of a rare $75 New York strip!!!! OK - I'll try it...

Signed, Nubs

:D
Pickin Palmer

Postby Doug Working » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:20 pm

I invested in several bottles of Orly, from Wallgreen's, because it's been working so good for me, so I wanted to get while the gettin's good. So far, it's been probably three weeks or more, and not one split nail. So I'm crossing my fingers. (No pun intended!)
Doug Working

Postby Joe Diamond » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:37 am

Did anyone ever try Crazy Glue? This works very well. There is also a product called Nail Repair. Get it at Walmart and it's not expensive.
Joe Diamond

Postby Len R » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:49 pm

I've tried several nail hardener products, and none worked, except this one, which Rick Allred recommended to me at CAAS in 2017. It is not titanium, of course, and will not prevent cracked nails in all circumstances, but it really increases durability and resistance to cracking. Recommended. And Palmer, you will enjoy having shiny nails... :D
Len R

Postby rhirvine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi Len R. What is the name of the product? Is it called "Titanium"? Also using M Nail Magic I finally suffered a broken nail on my right ring finger which has always been my thinnest weakest nail.
rhirvine

Postby Len R » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the M Nail Magic hardener. Works for me.
Len R

Postby DagerRande » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Len R, that product also works well for me and was also recommended by Rick Allred last summer at CAAS 2017. Are you the attorney that I've met there at past conventions?
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Next

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins