HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Postby Len R » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Just want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving holiday. I appreciate and value the generosity of the folks on this forum who share the knowledge and resources to help others learn and preserve the precious art that is Chet's music. I've been helped so much, as I'm sure others have, by the willingness of other Chetboarders to share tabs, recordings and insights into Chet's playing and arrangements. Thanks all, and have a great holiday!

Len
Len R

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Postby DagerRande » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:31 pm

You too, Len! I agree with you about the people on this forum! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby RonBloor » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:54 am

All of what Len has said. You are all so generous.. To all my American friends (we Canadians had our Thanksgiving last month!) a very Happy Thanksgiving.. :)
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby Ray Bohlken » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:29 am

I had a great Thanksgiving and I hope everyone else did. I always enjoy reading the ChetBoard posts and learning something new or seeing a great video from Chet, one of the C.A.A.S. players, or one of the great players on the board. The ChetBoard is one of the things I am thankful for...Ron, Rande, and Len and all the rest of you. Take care.
Ray
Ray Bohlken

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins