Hi Paul Yandell

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Re: Hi Paul Yandell

Postby Eddie Estes » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Glad to hear you are pickin some Paul. Looking forward to seeing you at CAAS this coming year.
I will get Steve's CD to hear him and you!!!!
Eddie
Eddie Estes

Postby Paul Yandell » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi Eddie, well I used my CGP with the pickup I modified and my old Standel amp it sounded pretty good, thanks paul
Paul Yandell

Postby BillB » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Paul,
The highlight for me at CAAS this year was getting to see and hear you and Steve play together. That was just great!
Can't wait to hear his new CD and you two pickin' another tune.

Bill B.
BillB

Postby Richard Hudson » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Paul, you mentioned playing on Steve Wariner's upcoming CD. I understand Leon Rhodes is also playing on one of the cuts. I am anxious to hear the CD. It ought to be a dandy.
Richard Hudson

Postby Paul Yandell » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi Richard, I don't think Leon is Steve hasn't mentioned him, Steve's new cd is many differant styles I don't know anyone who plays better and has more taste than Steve I think if Chet was still with us he would do an album with Steve, I want to thank everyone thinking about me it ain't no fun but thank God I can still play my guitar I think I play better now than I ever have because I practice a lot I really don't have anything else to do, thanks paul
Paul Yandell

Postby ChrisM » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 am

Paul Yandell wrote:Hi Richard, I don't think Leon is Steve hasn't mentioned him, Steve's new cd is many differant styles I don't know anyone who plays better and has more taste than Steve I think if Chet was still with us he would do an album with Steve, I want to thank everyone thinking about me it ain't no fun but thank God I can still play my guitar I think I play better now than I ever have because I practice a lot I really don't have anything else to do, thanks paul

Paul

Forgive my eavesdropping. :)

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are going through and wish you the best in feeling better quickly.

I am glad to hear you are playing a lot. Doing any writing... perhaps it's time for a new CD?

Best wishes

ChrisM
ChrisM

Postby guitarchuck » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 am

thank God I can still play my guitar I think I play better now than I ever have because I practice a lot I really don't have anything else to do, thanks paul

Hi Paul,
I was just thinking what Chris was. I would like you to record a new CD also! I know it's too late this year, but maybe you could record a Christmas CD for next year. I would also like you to record a gospel CD. I remember you saying that the first tunes that you learned were hymns that the neighbour lady taught you.
guitarchuck

Previous

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins