Quick question (please help) about Chet tabs

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Quick question (please help) about Chet tabs

Postby number1neph » Sat May 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Hello everyone,

My uncle is very, very sick and is a huge Chet Atkins fan and a great guitarist in his own right, he is very old school and unfamiliar with the internet. I have 2 quick questions: 1. I am trying to download the tabs of Fretted Instr. and they will not download, I did download the demo version of Tabledit, do I need to upgrade? Is it free? and 2. The Chet Atkins Appreciation Society fanclub thing, I'd like to get him a membership...do they mail them via regular mail so I can get it to his house?

Thank you so much and please pray for him, they have called Hospice in, but he lights up when he has his guitar and great Chet tabs.

God bless everyone and thank u. Please respond a.s.a.p.

Number1Neph
number1neph

Re: Quick question (please help) about Chet tabs

Postby PhilHunt » Sun May 06, 2012 8:30 am

I would like to help you out with the tabs and I would also like to send you some other stuff for your uncle to watch and enjoy during his difficult time. As far as the CAAS membership you might want to go to this website (which is different than misterguitar.com).

http://www.chetsociety.com/index.html

email me your address.
Phil Hunt
guitarphil04@aol.com
PhilHunt

Postby Brian » Sun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

hello I am sorry to here about your uncle. I also had problem downloading from this site if you have mac you need to click on the file when it opens close it then right click and go to download linked file this is because mac doesn't recognize the file i think this should work. if not contacted jack baker he help me and was very nice about it. you can also let me Know what you are looking for and i will see if I can help
Brian

Postby MitchC » Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 am

Prayers for your uncle and famil !

Here is another site for Chet tabs in .pdf formant. Open them, then save to your computer.

http://tommyemmanuel.wordpress.com/chet-atkins/
MitchC

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins