arthritis

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

arthritis

Postby davidbrewer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Anyone suffering from arthritis, this might be a big help. Last summer I started having pain in the knuckle of my middle finger on my right hand. My knuckle was swollen and red. It hurt so much that I had to give up playing the guitar and couldn't shake hands it hurt so much. I went to the doctor and his solution was quit doing anything that caused it to hurt and and take anti-inflammatory medicine. I did and got no relief. About 2 months ago I started taking colloidal minerals and went on the Paleo diet. My pain is completely gone. I am a 60 year old dentist, so the arthritis was also hurting my ability to work. Needless to say, I am thrilled with the results of the diet and supplements. If you have any degenerative changes,you might want to consider this approach. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions and I can tell you a couple of places to get colloidal minerals. The diet is also a big help. David Brewer
davidbrewer

Re: arthritis

Postby David Elliott » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi David,

Interesting, about your arthritic condition getting better after taking these minerals. According to several articles I've read however, my hunch is that it has more to do with your dietary change than these minerals. In fact, I think I'd be personally somewhat hesitant to take them.

http://arthritis-wiki.org/arthritis-cau ... 71776.html

David Elliott
David Elliott

Re: arthritis

Postby davidbrewer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:33 pm

I suspect you are correct, David. I started with the minerals and had much improvement. After I made the dietary changes, my pain went totally away. High glycemic foods cause a lot of inflammation. I could drop off the minerals and see what happens. Nice to be out of pain and picking again.
davidbrewer

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins