Default Sort

Need help? Don't know how to embed youtube videos? Can't listen to mp3's on the forum? Problems browsing the Chetboard? Find the solution here!

Default Sort

Postby Randy Finney » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am

I think the format of this new board is much improved. Great work.

Is there a way to have replies to a given topic display descending by default?

Personally, I much prefer to view/read a topic thread in this way. Does anyone agree?

I know the posts on the previous board displayed ascending but, there I could see all of them at once so, could view/read them in any order I chose.

Not a big deal - just being lazy about having two sort each time.

Randy
Randy Finney

Re: Default Sort

Postby LarryK » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

Towards the bottom of the page there are options for how the messages are displayed. For your preference, choose by "Post Time" and "Descending". That I believe is what you are looking for. There are many options, so check them all out.

Larry
LarryK

Re: Default Sort

Postby Admin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 am

Good point Larry. The board has lots of bells and whistles folks can choose to use or just to ignore, it will take time for folks to navigate through everything and decide how they want to interact.

LarryK wrote:Towards the bottom of the page there are options for how the messages are displayed. For your preference, choose by "Post Time" and "Descending". That I believe is what you are looking for. There are many options, so check them all out.

Larry
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Support